Curious what the use case is for this? Zookeeper is not an HTTP
service so loading it in Jetty by itself doesn't really make sense. I
also think this creates more work for the Solr team especially since
setting up a production ensemble shouldn't take more than a few
minutes once you have the nodes provisioned.