Elodie:  I just tested your configs (as close as i could get since i don't
have the com.kelkoo classes) using the current HEAD of the 4x branch and
had no problems with the entity includes.

what java version/vendor are you using?

are you using the provided jetty or your own servlet container?

My best guess is that some combination of JVM version or servlet container
implementation is subtly affecting the way the XML files are getting
parsed, introducing the "xml:base" attribute in a way that isn't getting
cleanly ignored by the code added to handle that in the issue you noted
before ... but w/o being able to reproduce that's just a guess.

: Where can I found the newly voted 4.4 ?

the release announcement just went live on the mailing list, and it's now
the main download link on the website...

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/downloads.html

-Hoss