Can I get more insight into why you'd want to query a specific replica?
Also, leader election is dynamic in SolrCloud, so unless you have a ZK
aware client (CloudSolrServer) you may not be hitting the leader when you
think you are.
Having said that, why would you be bothered with 'who's the leader'?