You neglected to provide information about the filters or the "20 or 30 meta data information".

Did you mean to imply that you will not be querying against the metadata (only returning it)?

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Santanu8939967892
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:41 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: DIH to index the data - 250 millions - Need a best architecture

Hi Jack,
   My sample query will be with a keyword (text) and probably 2 to 3
filters.
There is a java interface for display of data, which will consume a class,
and the class returns a data set object using SolrJ.
So for display we will use a list for binding. we may display 20 or 30 meta
data information.
I believe I have provided the information you have asked for.

With Regards,
Santanu