Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:22 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Synonyms with wildcard search

Hello All,

I want to know whether it is possible to make a query of word which has
synonym+wildcard.

For example :  I have one field which is type of text_en (default fieldType
in 4.3.1)
And synonym.txt file has this entry
colour => color

Now when I am using full text search as colour* (with wild card) then
search result is not returning the keyword of type colorology... (as in
case If I use color* then I am getting this word)

So any suggestions as how I can achieve this Or its not possible.

Thanks
Sandeep