: coming as part of search results. Here, I am applying boosting on the no of
: reviews and the has_image(This will be "Y" Or "N") and I am expecting the
: product which has no of reviews count is more and the has_image="Y" should
: come first. But, in some of the cases ,  I am not getting what I am
: expecting from the Solr.

*How* are you applying these boosts?  what do your query requests actually
look like? what does the debug info for your requests show you?  what are
the field types of these fields?  what *exactly* are you expecting, and
how *exactly* does what you get differ from your expectations? etc...

* Sample data that you you've indexed that you think should satisfy the
  search that's behaving unexpectedly.
* What you do expect, and why.
* Sample requests with all query params if you're not getting the results
  you expect, especially the output you get by adding
  echoParams=all&debugQuery=on to the URL you fire at SOLR.
* The definitions from your schema file for the relevant fields, and the
  requestHandler configuration from your solrconfig.xml
* Any log information that looks relevant.
* Other useful information you'd need if you were trying to diagnose this
  problem if someone else had submitted it.

-Hoss