Until I get the data refed I there was another field (a date field) that
was there and not when the geo field was/was not... i tried that field:*
and query times come down to 2.5s .. also just removing that filter brings
the query down to 30ms.. so I'm very hopeful that with just a boolean i'll
be down in that sub 100ms range..

steve