: We just configured a new Solr cloud (5 nodes) running Solr 4.3, ran
: about 200 000 queries taken from our production environment and measured
: the performance of the cloud over a collection of 14M documents with the
: default Solr settings. We are now trying to tune the different caches
: and when I look at each node of the cloud, all of them are showing no
: activity (see below) regarding the queryResultCache... all other caches
: are showing some activity. Any idea what could cause this?

Can you show us some examples of hte types of queries you are executing?

Do you have "useFilterForSortedQuery" in your solrconfig.xml ?

-Hoss