On Jul 31, 2013, at 11:01 AM, Oliver Goldschmidt <o.goldschm...@tuhh.de> wrote:

> Isn't Solr Cloud acting like one solr
> server? The indices have to be maintained seperately - can't I just
> continue using them as shards and get one result list from both of them
> (thats how I did it before they wanted to switch to Solr Cloud)?

You have to have everything setup right, but yes, I think this should work. You
would probably want to use a load balancer for failover or something, but I
don't know what would stop the scatter gather from working under the right
conditions.

It seems like we want to get to the bottom of why you randomly don't see the
documents in the response.

- Mark