Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 9:28 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query to return different types of documents based on a field

Hi Jack, thanks for your reply and sorry for my bad english.

Yes, I have other relevancy rules. All of them are calculated and stored in
a single field, so we just order based on that.

I think I understood what you said, but how I will paginate? I'll have to
get all the documents for this query from solr and later, in the
application, create the pages. So, if this result consists in 2.000 docs,
this will be impossible.

Thanks.

*
*
*"E conhecereis a verdade, e a verdade vos libertará." (João 8:32)*

*andre.maldonado*@gmail.com <andre.maldon...@gmail.com>
(11) 9112-4227

<http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile?uid=2397703412199036664>
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000659376883>