On 8/6/2013 9:43 PM, manju16832003 wrote:
I'm not sure about the root cause in your case. However one thing to remember
while MLT is that, *MLT does not work with integer fields*.
In your case if 'catchall' is copyField and if you are trying to copy any
integer values verify it again :-).

The catchall field is a TextField, and all of the fields that feed it are string fields in the source database. Off the top of my head, I think they are all VARCHAR, but I haven't checked for sure. In schema.xml, all the source fields are TextField. There are no numeric types involved.

Thanks,
Shawn