The mail programs usually strip out attachments, so your
attachments didn't go through.

Maybe put it on Pastebin or similar?

But since you say it works on a single node, I wonder if
one or more of your nodes has an old jar on it that's
getting used. One could test it by trying to run your
import on each node independently.

Best
Erick