Hello everyone,

I have a solrcloud of 3 shards and 1 replica each. The documents that I am
trying to index has about 30 fields and there are more than a million docs.
I am using solrJ to index and I amindexing after adding 5000 docs. I have
also enable softcommit with maxtime as 60 seconds. The version of solr is
4.4.
I am getting the following errors while indexing:

09:06:18 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:port/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:port/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable
09:06:53 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:8080/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:8080/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable
09:07:28 WARN SolrCore [core] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping
onDeckSearchers=2
09:07:28 WARN SolrCore [core] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping
onDeckSearchers=2
09:07:28 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:8080/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:8080/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable
09:07:28 WARN SolrCore [core] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping
onDeckSearchers=2
09:07:28 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:8080/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:8080/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable
09:07:37 WARN SolrCore [core] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping
onDeckSearchers=2
09:07:37 WARN SolrCore [core] Error opening new searcher. exceeded limit of
maxWarmingSearchers=2,​ try again later.
09:07:37 ERROR SolrCore org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error opening
new searcher. exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=2,​ try again later.
09:07:37 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:8080/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:8080/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable
09:07:37 ERROR SolrCmdDistributor shard update error StdNode:
http://host:8080/solr/core/:org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://host:8080/solr/core returned non ok status:503,​
message:Service Unavailable

I can see some docs when I execute a query but I am worried if there are
some queries that are missed out because of this error.
Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Thank you