sorry, but now I give more attention at the results and it don't return that
I needed.

If I have two documents indexed:

the text of my first document: "ice-cream pizza pizza pizza"
the text of my second document: "pizza tomato"

it returns the followed code:

<response>
        <result name="response" numFound="2" start="0">
                <doc>
                        <str name="id">1</str>
                </doc>
                <doc>
                        <str name="id">3</str>
                </doc>
        </result>
        <lst name="terms">
                <lst name="mytext">
                        <int name="pizza">2</int>   *I want that it returns 3
for the first
document and 1 for the second document and not 2*
                </lst>
        </lst>
</response>

Thanks a lot