Hi:

  I want to rank the search result by the function:
relevance_score*numberic_field/(relevance_score +numberic_field ) , this
function equals to

1/((1/relevance_score)+1/numberic_field)

As far as I know ,I could use function query: sort=
div(1,sum(div(1,field(numberic_field)),div(1,query({!edismax v='
somewords''})))) .There is a subquery in this function: query({!edismax
v='somewords'}) ,it returns the relevance_sore .But I can't figure out its
query efficiency. After tracking the source code, I think the efficiency is
OK, but I can't make sure.

Do we have other approaches to sort docs by:
relevance_score*numberic_field/(relevance_score +numberic_field ) ?

Thank you

Leo