Hi,

We have an index of several small expressions, let's say 4-20 words on average.
I have a requirement to search for "approximate" results only, relevant to the
search query.

For example, when someone searches for (+a +b +c), we would like to return only
these expressions that contain all terms, plus one irrelevant term at most (eg.
a,b,c,d), and filter out any results that are longer.

Any ideas on this? One thought I had is that maybe we could use a filter
function query using Similarity's queryNorm along with the coord factor. Is
this even possible?

Thanks,
Spyros