Hi Bruno,

IntelliJ IDEA has a one-click way of downloading the source jars of
dependencies into your project. I'd look for something similar in Netbeans
rather than trying to hack together a Maven build of Solr yourself.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017