Hello All,

I am still facing the same issue. Case insensitive search isnot working on
Solr 4.3
I am using the below configurations in schema.xml
<fieldType name="string_lower_case" class="solr.TextField"
sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
      <analyzer type = "index">
      </analyzer>
    <analyzer type = "query">
      </analyzer>
    <analyzer type = "select">
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>
Basically I want my string which could have spaces or characters like '-' or
\ to be searched upon case insensitively.
Please help.