Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 9:36 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding one core to an existing core?

Dear Solr User,

now I have 2 cores "collection1" "collection2"

Default collection is the "Collection1"

I have two questions:

- Is exist a parameter to add in my html link to indicate the selected
core?
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/solr/select/?q=*%3A*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

I mean by default is the collection1, if I want "collection2" I use the
link:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/solr/collection2/select/?q=*%3A*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

Is exist a param &core=collection2 instead of using a different link?

- My second question concerns updating.
Actually with one core, I do:
java -jar post.jar foo.xml

I suppose now I must add the desire core ? no ?
i.e.: -Dcore=collection2

What is the param to add in my command line?

Thanks a lot !

Bruno