On 8/29/2013 4:53 PM, Jared Griffith wrote:
OK, so to get our initial documents in, we would use the curl / java upload
calls as documented in the wiki.  Then once we get it all plugged into our
application, we would use the SolrJ client and plug in zookeeper
information there, so that the application could then update and retrieve
data correct?

You can use SolrJ for everything, even initially loading the documents. Because it's an API and not an app, you'd have to write the code.

If you have an established procedure using curl or other tools, go ahead and use it.

Thanks,
Shawn