Thanks Erick,

I´m trying to looking for english texts now. I put a field type like this:

<fieldtype name="myPhonetic" stored="false" indexed="true"
class="solr.TextField" >
  <analyzer>
    <filter class="solr.PhoneticFilterFactory" encoder="DoubleMetaphone"
inject="true"/>
  </analyzer>
</fieldtype>
<field name="descricaoRoteiroPhonetic" type="myPhonetic" indexed="true"
required="true" stored="true"/>

Then I´m trying to find CITY, like this:

SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
query.setQuery("(descricaoRoteiroPhonetic:CITY)" );
QueryResponse rsp = server.query( query );
QueryResponse rsp = server.query( query );

But there is not results, and I have a lot of documents with CITY in the
descricaoRoteiroPhonetic field.
Do you know what I´m doing wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Sergio Stateri Junior.