Sounds like it would be better for you to preprocess the query in your application layer. Your requirements seem too open-ended to "wire" into Solr.

But, to be sure, please elaborate exactly what sort of variations you need in query analysis.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Rosher
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 11:41 AM
To: solr-user
Subject: Dynamic Query Analyzer

Hi,

We have a need to specify a different query analyzer depending on input
parameters dynamically.

We need this so that we can use different stopword lists at query time.

Would any one know how I might be able to achieve this in solr?

I'm aware of the solution to specify different field types, each with a
different query analyzer, but I'd like not to have to index the field
multiple times.

Many thanks
Dab