Hi all
   I solve the problem by add the coreName explicitly according to
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication#Replicating_solrconfig.xml.

   But I want to make sure about that is it necessary to set the coreName
explicitly. Is there any SolrJ API to pull the replication on the slave
node from the master node?

regards