Hello,

I was looking for a good backup / recovery solution for the solrcloud
indexes. I am more looking for restoring the indexes from the index
snapshot, which can be taken using the replicationHandler's backup command.

I am looking for something that works with solrcloud 4.3 eventually, but
still relevant if you tested with a previous version.

I haven't been successful in have the restored index replicate across the
new replicas, after I restart all the nodes, with one node having the
restored index.

Is restoring the indexes on all the nodes the best way to do it ?
--
Regards,
-Aditya Sakhuja