There are some defaults (sorry, don't have them listed) that are
somewhat different. If you took your 3.5 and just used it for
4.x, it's probably worth going back over it and start with the 4.x
example and add in any customizations you did for 3.5...

But in general, the memory usage for 4.x should be much smaller
than for 3.5, there were some _major_ improvements in that area.
So I'm guessing you've moved over some innocent-seeming config..

FWIW,
Erick