Hello,
I'm in the process of creating my index using a series of SolrClient::request commands in PHP. I ran into a problem when some of the fields that I had as "text_general" fieldType contained "&load=" in a URL, triggering an error because the HTML entity "load" wasn't recognized. I realized that I should have made my URL fields of type "string" instead, so that they would be taken as is (they're not being indexed, just stored), so I removed all docs from my index, updated schema.xml, and restarted Solr, but I'm still getting the same error. Do I need to delete the index itself and then restart to get this to work? Am I correct that changing those fields to "string" type should fix the issue?
Thanks,
Brian