You are right sir, its weird to have no error in the log... So after a full
day spent only on trying to figure this out, I have found the cause
(spellcheck component)... but not the solution.

Se my other post with the subject "*spellcheck causing Core Reload to hang*".
I have explained it there.

Thanks a lot.

--
Regards,