On 15 September 2013 17:20, Nutan <nutanshinde1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> this is my schema.xml :

You do not provide nearly enough information for people to
be able to help you.

Is that the entirety of your schema.xml? If so, it is missing
various important bits such as a <defaultSearchField> and
<copyField> directives needed to make a full-text search
work, as you seem to want.

> this is the document i want to search through contents:
> <doc>
> <str name="id">8</str>
> <arr name="author">
> <str>nutan shinde</str>
> </arr>
> <str name="comments">best book for solr</str>
> <str name="keywords">solr,lucene,apache tika</str>
> <str name="contents">
> solr,lucene is used for search based service.Google works uses web
> crawler.Lucene can implement web crawler
> </str>
> <str name="title">solr enterprise search server</str>
> <str name="revision_number">00123467889767</s…
> &lt;/doc>

How are you indexing this document into Solr, and how do you
know that it actually got indexed?

> But when i fire this query :
>
> http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=co…

Please provide the entire search URL, without which we are
forced to try and guess at what you are trying to do.

Regards,
Gora