Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:37 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: requested url solr/update/extract not available on this server

I am working on Solr 4.2 on Windows 7. I am trying to index pdf files.I
referred Solr Cookbook 4. Tomcat is using 8080 port number. I get this
error:requested url solr/update/extract not available on this server
When my curl is :
curl "http://localhost:8080/solr/update/extract?literal.id=1&commit=true"; -F
"myfile=@cookbook.pdf"
There is no entry in log files. Please help.

--
View this message in context: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/requested-url-solr-update-extract-not-available-on-this-server-tp4090153.html Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.