I have a copyField called allText with type text_general:
https://gist.github.com/utkarsh2012/6167128#file-schema-xml-L68

I have ~100 documents which have the text: dyson and dc44 or dc41 etc.

For example:
"title": "Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum"
"description": "The DC44 Animal is the new Dyson Digital Slim vacuum
cleaner  the cordless machine that doesn’t lose suction. It has been
engineered for floor to ceiling cleaning. DC44 Animal has a detachable
long-reach wand  which is balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning.   The
motorized floor tool has twice the power of the DC35 floor tool  to drive
the bristles deeper into the carpet pile with more force. It attaches to
the wand or directly to the machine for cleaning awkward spaces. The brush
bar has carbon fiber filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
DC44 Animal has a run time of 20 minutes or 8 minutes on Boost mode.