I ran some load tests and working memory usage was always about 10-11 Gb
(very slowly raising - that should be cause of query cache being filled in,
I think). 6 Gb was always heap size while 4-5 Gb was reported as shareable
memory.
First, I became afraid that Solr could continue taking memory up to all
available, but looks like it stops somewhere after fieldValueCache is filled
in.

Shawn, I had swap file growing (up to 50-60%) and working while load tests
ran. Did you configure 'swapiness' on your Linux box (set it to 0 earlier,
maybe)? If not, my Windows OS could be cause of that difference.

I'm not sure if that's completely an issue about shareable memory or some
missing JVM configurations (I don't have anything special except -Xmx, -Xms
and -XX:MaxPermSize=512M) or some Solr memory leak.
I'd appreciate any thoughts on that.

Thanks.