I am using facet.prefix for auto complete.
This is my definition

 <requestHandler name="/ac" class="solr.SearchHandler">
 <lst name="defaults">
  <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
  <str name="lowercaseOperators">true</str>
  <str name="facet">on</str>
  <str name="facet.field">Suggest</str>
</lst>

this is my field

<field name="Suggest" type="text_auto" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="false" multiValued="true"/>

and

 <fieldType class="solr.TextField" name="text_auto">
  <analyzer>
  </analyzer>
</fieldType>

all works fine but when I search using caps lock it doesn't return answers.
Even when the field contains capitals letters - it doesn't.

I assume that the field in solr is lowered (from the field type filter
definition) but the search term is not.
How can I control the search term caps/no caps?

Thanks.