Hi, I have solr documents like this:

 <field name="id" type="string" stored="true" multiValued="false"
indexed="true"/>
 <field name="name" type="text" stored="true" multiValued="false"
indexed="true"/>
 <field name="source_id" type="int" stored="true" multiValued="false"
indexed="true"/>

I know I can use solr Result Grouping / Field Collapsing to get the top 2
result by grouping by source_id. Within each groups, documents sorted by
scroe by query like this:
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=bank&group.field=source_id&group=true&group.limit=2&group.main=true&sort=score

My question is:

1. Is it possible to sort overall documents after I do above grouping?
2. Is there any other ways to implement above functions(by using solr
functions directly)?
3. Is it possible to implement this by writing java code something like
customized request handler to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Jun