Thanks Eric

Ok if we go by that proposal of copying all date fields into on bag_of_dates
field

Hence now we have a field and it will look something like this.
<arr name="bag_of_dates">
      <str>2013-09-01T00:00:00Z</str>
      <str>2013-12-01T00:00:00Z</str>
</arr>
<arr name="text">
      <str>Sept content : Honda is releasing the car this month</str>
      <str>Dec content : Toyota is releasing the car this month </str>
</arr>
and i also agree now we can make a range query where bag_of_dates:[* TO NOW]
AND text:Toyota but still how are we going to make sure the document should
not get returned since toyota is only searchable from 1-DEC-2013

i hope i am able to explain it properly

ON our website, when we render data we dont show this line "Dec content :
Toyota is releasing the car this month" on the page since todays date is not
1-DEC-2013 yet. hence we dont want this doc to be shown in search result as
well when we query solr