yes i get that. actually i should have explained in more detail.

- i have a query which gets certain documents.
- the post filter gets these matched documents and does some processing on
them and filters the results.
- but after this is done i need to apply another filter - which is why i
gave a higher cost to it.

the reason i need to do this is because the processing done by the post
filter depends on the documents matching the query till that point.
since the normal fq clause is also getting executed before the post filter
(despite the cost), the final results are not accurate

thanks
Rohit