Hi,

  I have a 2 dimension array and want it to be persisted in solr. How can I
do that?

Sample case:

             disease1    disease2     disease3
group1    exist         slight          not found
groups2   slight        not found    exist
group2    slight         exist

exist-1 not found - 2 slight-3 .. can be stored like this also.

Note: This array has frequent updates.  Every time new disease get's added
and I have to add description about that disease to all groups. And at
query time, I will do get by row  - get by group only group = group2 row.

Any suggestion on how I can achieve this?  I am thankful to the forum for
replying with patience, on achieving this, i will blog and will share it
with all.

Thanks - David