Thanks Yonik,

Does "cache=false" apply to all caches? The docs make it sound like it is for filterCache only, but I could be misunderstanding.

When I force a commit and perform a /select a query many times with "cache=false", I notice my query gets cached still, my guess is in the queryResultCache. At first the query takes 500ms+, then all subsequent requests take 0-1ms. I'll confirm this queryResultCache assumption today.

Cheers,

Tim