Hi Alex,

That is what I am suspecting too. Trying to remove the other files from the
exampledocs directory is not helping. After removing all files except the
details.xml also the results still show me data from the other files but
not my file.

I am making changes to the same path which is displayed in Web Admin's
dashboard.

My last option will be to delete solr ,install it again and try.

Thanks for your prompt response.