I've got a 4.4 solrCloud cluster running, and have an external process that
rebuilds the currency.xml file and uploads to zookeeper the latest version
every X minutes.

It looks like with CurrencyField the OpenExchangeRatesOrgProvider provider has
a refreshInterval setting, but the documentation does not mention a
refreshInterval on the FileExchangeRateProvider.  Is there a way to do this
without reloading the whole core on each of the nodes after updating the rates?
 (Ideally, I'd like the changes to be picked up at the next hard commit).

Thanks,

M.