Hi Kuro,

I don't know of any benchmarks featuring distance-sort performance.

Presumably you are using SOLR-2155 because you have multi-valued spatial
fields?  If so, LatLonType is not an option.  SOLR-2155 sorting
performance is *probably* about the same as the equivalent in Solr 4 RPT.
If you actually do have single valued spatial to sort on, then definitely
don't use SOLR-2155 or RPT for that, use LatLonType.  It's surely faster
but I haven't measured it.

The best multi-valued distance sort option for Solr 4 is currently this:

~ David