On 11/9/2013 6:26 PM, mike st. john wrote:
> I have a cluster with several collections using the same config in zk,
> when i add a new collection through the collection api it
> throws org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
> 'solr.clustering.ClusteringComponent'
>

> when i query all the other collections, clustering works fine,  in the solr
> logs i can see the other collections are loading up the clustering libs.
>
> I've tried adding the libs to the sharedlib, but thats causing other issues.

You could be running into this:

Basically what you need to do to eliminate this problem is remove the
sharedLib attribute from solr.xml and put all your extra jars in
${solr.solr.home}/lib, which is automatically searched regardless of
configuration.

You should also remove all <lib> directives from your solrconfig.xml
file(s).

Thanks,
Shawn