Hi,
I am currently run Solr with 10 cores. It works fine with me, until "I" try
to run update on too may cores (each core uses more than enough CPU and
memory so machine becomes really slow). I've googled around and tried to
find whether there is an option in SOLR to prevent to many simultaneous data
imports at once, and so far, I found nothing. Is there any way to limit (and
possibly, enqueue) to many dataimports at once on multi core ?

P.S. I am aware one can run only one dataimport per core, but this is not
the issue here.

Regards
Patrice Monroe Pustavrh