Hi,

We currently running tests on solr to find as many problems in our solr
environment so we can be ready for these kind of problems in production,
anyway we found an edge case and have few questions about it.

We have one collection with two shards, each shard with replica factor 2.
we are sending docs to the index and everything is okay, now the scenario:
1. take one of the replicas of shard1 down(it doesn't matter which one)
2. continue indexing documents(that's important for this scenario)
3. take down the second replica of shard1(now the shard is down and we
cannot index anymore)
4. take the replica from step 1 up(that's important that this replica will
go up first)
5. take the replica from step 3 up

The regular synchronization flow is that the leader synchronize the other
replica, but I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, is there a way to do a
two way synchronization or do you have any other solution for me?

thanks