Currently , once solr is started, we run a batch that would fire queries to
solr ( just something like the firstsearcher does). Once this is done, then
the users would start using search.

In case the server is restarted or anything crashes, then again i have to
run this batch which i cannot control. Thats why if there is any way we can
persist .

This was only for our business scenario.

Thanks,
Prasi