Hi All,

I have an test setup with External Zookeeper and 2 machines with Solr
4.6.0. 2 collections with 2 shards. As such there is no replica at the
moment.

However, when adding records, I am getting the following error

ERROR - 2013-11-28 22:42:26.925;
org.apache.solr.update.StreamingSolrServers$1; error
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Bad Request

request:
http://192.168.0.10:8983/solr/test/update?update.distrib=TOLEADER&distrib.from=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.0.9%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Ftest%2F&wt=javabin&version=2
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:240)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Don't know what could be the problem.

TIA
Regards
Puneet Pawaia