Hey all,

Now that I am getting correct results with "distrib=false", I've identified that 1 of my nodes has just 1/3rd of the total data set and totally explains the flapping in results. The fix for this is obvious (rebuild replica) but the cause is less obvious.

There is definately more than one issue going on with this SolrCloud (but 1 down thanks to Chris' suggestion!), so I'm guessing the fact that /clusterstate.json doesn't seem to get updated when nodes are brought down/up is the reason why this replica remained in the distributed request chain without recovering/re-replicating from leader.

I imagine my Zookeeper ensemble is having some problems unrelated to Solr that is the real root cause.

Thanks!

Tim