Something like URLClassifyProcessor could be useful to work with URLs:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_5_1/solr-core/org/apache/solr/update/processor/URLClassifyProcessor.html

Look for presentations/writing by Jan Hoydahl on the background for this,
similar work.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)