Hi,

I am using solr 3.3 for index generation with sql server, generating index
successfully, now I am trying to generate with Oracle DB.  I am using
"*UDP_Getdetails*" procedure to generate the required indexes. In this
procedure its taking 2 inputs and 1 output parameters.

*input params :
id
name

output params :
cv_1 IN OUT SYS_REFCURSOR*

In solr, data-config.xml below is my configuration.

*<entity name="index" query="UDP_Getdetails(32,'GT',  );" >*

I donot know how to pass "*SYS_REFCURSOR*" to procedure in solr.

Please help me out of this.

Thanks in Advance,

Aniljayanti