Did you add the Garbage collection JVM options I suggested you?

-XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50

Guido.

On 09/12/13 16:33, Patrick O'Lone wrote:
Unfortunately, in a test environment, this happens in version 4.4.0 of
Solr as well.

I was trying to locate the release notes for 3.6.x it is too old, if I
were you I would update to 3.6.2 (from 3.6.1), it shouldn't affect you
since it is a minor release, locate the release notes and see if
something that is affecting you got fixed, also, I would be thinking on
moving on to 4.x which is quite stable and fast.

Like anything with Java and concurrency, it will just get better (and
faster) with bigger numbers and concurrency frameworks becoming more and
more reliable, standard and stable.

Regards,

Guido.