Is it possible to export the doc into markdown?

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Chris Hostetter" <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Lunes, 9 de Diciembre 2013 14:00:34
Asunto: Re: ANNOUNCE: Apache Solr Reference Guide 4.6

: Can we please give some thought to producing these manuals in ebook formats?

People have given it thought, but it's not as simple as just snapping our
fingers and making it happen.

If you would like to contibute to the effort of figuring out the
how/where/what to make this happening, there is an existing jira for
dicussing it.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/
III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del
2014. Ver www.uci.cu